Who we are and the equipment we use to tell your story
Odd!Life Studios is an independent production company based in central Florida. We’re passionate storytellers with one goal: to inspire. We want to engage and re-engage an audience in every story we tell. To do this, we are constantly looking to elevate your ideas through simple, effective, professional techniques and a bit of creativity.
Life is full of stories worth telling. Every project we take on is an opportunity to discover and share a new story. We believe this connects in a way nothing else can.
We are Lief and Audra Thomason, founders of Odd!Life Studios. We’ve been playing, painting, making, building, writing and filming stuff together since we met. It’s in our blood (probably not actually in our blood, I think that would be toxic or something).
Our creativity is only supported by our experience. For the past 5 years we’ve worked in the industry as producers, directors, writers, editors, motion graphic artists, and designers from local low-budget productions to large collaborations with nationally recognized companies and networks.
We’re excited to tell your story.
- Canon C100 Mark II and 5d Mark III with L-Series 70-200mm and 24-70mm 2.8, 50mm 1.4
- Phantom II Drone with GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition
- Came-TV Bi-Light 1040 LED Lighting
- Impact Qualite 300 Continuous Flood Light Kit
- H4N Zoom Audio External Recorder
- Samson Micro 32 Lav Mic
- Sennheiser MKE 600 Shotgun and Rhode Video Mic
- Audio Technica 4040 Studio Mic
- 10′ x 20′ Portable Green Screen Kit
- Camera Rigs include 7′ Aluminum Tripod Sticks with Fluid Heads up to 14lbs, 4′ Slider, iKan Shoulder rig, Steadicam up to 7lbs, and 5′ crane jib